Other visas

Other visa assist

・Visiting relatives

We will provide visa assistance for a Filipino spouse’s parents, siblings, stepchildren, a child who has a close relationship with him and his mother to go to Japan.

In addition, we also assist with fiancée visas and visas related to children. Please contact us for the assist fee.

・Obtaining a permanent resident visa in the Philippines (13A)

Permanent residence visas are for those who are married to a Filipino. Please note that we do not offer retiree visas. It takes about one and a half to two months to get it.

Acquisition assist fee

Permanent residence visa: 158,000Yen (Tax included)